Thursday, December 1, 2011

12/1/2011

Sup Gang,

Finally got off my lazy ass and got back to the poker room last night. Took a little while to get acclimated to the game again but after a while I felt right at home. I instantly dropped 350 of my initial 500 buyin and took a step back and played more straightforward as opposed to being tricky. Long story short, I ended up getting into a set over set situation that almost doubled me up and then just took down a couple small pots and ended the session +300. For being away from the tables for so long, I was happy with the outcome and being able to turn a profit after dropping 350 so fast.

Session 1 Recap-
Time: 3.5 hours
Buyin: $50
Stakes: 2/5NL
Cashout: $827
Profit: +$327

I'm about to head out again so hopefully I can keep this up!

Cheers,

mazzler

No comments: